Print |

Collections provides direct assistance in order to facilitate payment of delinquent fines and fees. Fines and fees may be related Criminal, Family Law or Jury matters.


Main Courthouse, 1500 Court Street, Room 112, Redding CA 96001 -  Map
Office Hours:8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
See the "Special Contact Information" section below for the correct phone number to call.


General Information

Cases are assigned to Collection Officers alphabetically. The Collection Officers have the ability to negotiate a payment schedule. Failure to contact this office about a payment problem may result in a civil judgment, a hold placed on your license, a warrant issued for your arrest, referral to the Franchise Tax Board Court Ordered Debt Collection Unit, or referral to Franchise Tax Board Tax Intercept. You may walk-in at any time and speak with a Collection Officer about your case.

Making Payments

You should be receiving monthly statements. If you have not received your statement, mail your payment to the following address. Please be sure to include your name and account number. You can make payment by personal check, cashier's check, money order, credit card, or cash at the counter only.


Shasta County Superior Court
1500 Court Street
Redding, Ca 96001


If you wish to make a credit card payment by phone, contact the Collection Officer listed under phone numbers to call. The Court accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.

Alternative Community Services

Shasta County Superior Court in conjunction with the Probation Department offers Community Service as an alternative to payment of your fine. This does not cover court-ordered fees. You will receive a $50.00 credit toward your fine for each full 8-hour day in the adult work program. You will need to contact the Collection Division to get the balance owed on your fees. If you wish to take advantage of this program, you will need to sign up with the Criminal Clerk in Room 219 or the Traffic Clerk in room 202, depending on the nature of your case.

Special Contact Information

You can contact the Collections Division by mail, telephone, or email. If you contact the Collections Division by mail or email, please be sure to include your name, date of birth and any case and/or account numbers you are inquiring about. All Collection Clerks have voice mail, and you may leave a detailed message in the event they should be away from their desk. Your call will be returned as soon as possible, in the order that it was received.

(530) 245-6789
(530) 999-2004 Fax
(530) 605-2803 Other Courts

For Shasta County and your last name begins with letter below call the clerk at
A,G,U,Z:(530) 245-6448
B,N:(530) 225-3681
C:(530) 245-6739
D,R:(530) 225-3662
E,I,J,L:(530) 225-3832
F,K:(530) 225-5310
H,Q:(530) 225-5334
M,X:(530) 245-6375
O,Y:(530) 245-6743
P,T,V:(530) 229-8173
S:(530) 245-6351
W:(530) 225-5687
For other counties call the clerk at
Colusa County:(530) 225-5205
Glenn County(530) 229-8172
 (530) 229-8171
Lassen County:(530) 225-5804
 (530) 245-6739
Sierra County:(530) 225-5966
Tehama County:(530) 229-8172
 (530) 245-6272
Trinity County:(530) 225-5205
 (530) 229-8172
Yuba County:(530) 225-3772
 (530) 245-6272
 (530) 245-6339

© 2009 Superior Court of Shasta County