The Shasta County Marshal’s Volunteer Program (MVP) was started in 2008. The Marshal’s Office Volunteer Services Division exists as a way to help citizens assist their community by serving in the Marshal’s Office and Superior Court.
The following is a list of some volunteer activities:
- Assistance at the Weapon Screening Stations located throughout the Court facilities.
- Provide general information to the public entering and using Court facilities.
- General office Assistance - data entry, filing.
- Warrants - filing, records and research.
- Records - compile statistics and assist in data entry.
- Public Relations - conduct departmental and Court tours for interested community members.
For more information on the Marshal’s Office Volunteer Program please contact:
1500 Court Street #206
Redding CA 96001